SAN YSIDRO ROUNDABOUT
Walter Rubalcava - Engineering Section Manager
ROAD CLOSURE INFO
EMERGENCY AND DISASTER RESOURCES
- Driving through intersections during a power shutoff
- Ready Santa Barbara County
- Sign up for emergency alerts and view latest information on weather, debris removal, the rebuilding process, safety, maps, and news updates.
- Aware and Prepare
- Public-private partnership website dedicated to strengthen community disaster resiliency within Santa Barbara County.
- Santa Barbara County Office of Emergency Management (SBCOEM)
- SBCOEM is a division within the County Executive Office responsible for emergency planning and coordination in the Santa Barbara Operational Area.
- Roadways and Rebuilding Guide
- General information a property owner should know for roadways and rebuilding.
- Clear Zones
- Clear zone information for public safety.
- Road Frontage Requirements
- Road frontage requirements and related information.
- Signs and Temporary Road Encroachment
- Information for traffic and other signs on the public right-of-way.
- Traffic Management Policy
- Criteria and guidelines for the placement of traffic calming devices (i.e. speed humps).
- Engineering Design Standards